1. How can I order a cake ?
By visiting our online store HERE.
In our restauarnts with our staff.
Sending us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. How far in advance should I order a cake ?
You can order your cake up to 48 hours before collection time.
3. How do I know which size to choose ?
4. How do I pay for my cake ?
We take deposit usually 25% of full price, which can be paid by bank transfer (bank details will be sent by email), or over the phone or you can just simply pop in to our shop, remaining balance is payable on collection at the restaurant.
5. Are your cakes Halal ?
Yes, all our food and cakes are Halal.
6. Are your cakes suitable for Vegetarian ?
Yes, our cakes are totally suitable for Vegetarian people.
7. Are your cakes Egg-free ?
No, our cakes are not egg-free.
8. Is it possible to buy some balloons and/or candles as well ?
Yes, you can add some balloons/candles when filling the online. just tell in advance.
1. How can I order catering from the restaurant?
By sending us an email at: email@example.com
2. What can I order?
You can find all our freshly prepared food available here.
3. How do I pay?
You can pay in our restaurant in Hoe street on collection in cash or by card. For the companies, we can send you an invoice.
4. Can the food be delivered to me?
Yes, we deliver in a 15 minutes radius.
5. What is the minimum I can order?
You can order catering for 10 people or more.
1. How can I book the room?
By dialing 020 8521 0606 or by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. What can I find in the room?
The room has a plugs, speakers, water point, a kettle, chairs and tables.
3. How do I pay?
Via bank transfer or in our restaurant. We take £30.- deposit, and £100.- if you order catering with us. The remaining balance is payable on the day of your event when collecting keys.
4. Where is it?
In Lloyd Park, in the same building as our restaurant in the Park.